Thumbnail slider just stopped working. All my images are gone! Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Thumbnail slider just stopped working. All my images are gone!

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

• I was trying to add a new image and, the image was taking forever to update. I thought an upgraded pluging would fix the problem, but made it worse. I have nothing now. Did I lose all my work?

Oana Support Team #10222

Hello,

Please send us the admin info login.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #10352

Hello,

Now you can upload images, except for the Multiple files upload (Uploadify jQuery Plugin). An error occurs in the back end, and you have to see what the cause is for this reason I need the FTP info.

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #10589

Hello,

I did not receive the FTP info login, only admin WP info. For this reason I can’t fix the problem for Multiple files upload (Uploadify jQuery Plugin).
    Please check.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  gdeadtoo.

Oana Support Team #10686

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. Problem was solved. Please check.
    Here you have the demo page: http://www.goldlineentertainment.com/test/

Have a nice day.

Oana Support Team #10725

Hello,

Please, tell me what image you try to add and what method you used??
    Because I am tested all and I added images using all the method and is worked very well, like you can see.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  gdeadtoo.

Oana Support Team #10782

Hello,

I can’t understand why you cannot add images with Default WP. I tried all variants of the upload and we work properly. You will get an error in the console? Images that have been added in the DOP TEST Scroller, were added with Default WP.
    If you want to delete a scroller: Thumbnail Scroller – > Select the ID – > Edit Scroller ->DELETE

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #10824

Hello,

You could tell what browser do you use?

Thank you.

I tried this on both Firefox and Safari, which were both OK prior to my first email to you.

Oana Support Team #10913

Hello,

Please try to upload images using Chrome. I think you’ll have no problem.

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #11158

Hello,

Please send us some screenshot so we can see what is the problem.

Thank you

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic Thumbnail slider just stopped working. All my images are gone! is closed to new replies.