thumbnails – changing size? make matted? Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) thumbnails – changing size? make matted?

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Two questions about thumbnails:

1 – If I want to change the thumbnail size of existing galleries, do I simply change the settings for the galleries or do I need to use a “regenerate thumbnails” plugin as well?
    2- I used the “Simple Matted Thumbnails” plugins for the WordPress Gallery on the front page of a size (along with WP Gallery Custom Links). The “Simple Matted Thumbnails” plugin allows thumbnails to be proportionally resized and “matted” within a specified size so that the thumbnails will fit neatly without cropping, no matter the proportions or orientation of the original image). Does this functionality exist within Wall/Grid Gallery.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #15881

Hello,

Yes, if you want to change the size of thumbs, you only need to edit the settings. You do not need any plugin to do that.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic thumbnails – changing size? make matted? is closed to new replies.