Thumbnails links do not work in iPad 2 or 3 Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Thumbnails links do not work in iPad 2 or 3

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I installed Thumbnail Gallery (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) on this page, http://www.bankbuildersint.com/commercial-projects/. It works fine on desktop browsers, andriods, iPhones and iPad 4. But the thumbnail links are not clickable on iPad 2 or iPad 3. What can be done to make it functional for iPad 2 and 3?

Thanks

Support Team Support Team #3739

Hello,

Does our example work for you? I guess you will need to make sure the latest version of iOS & Safari are installed on older versions of iPad.

Regards

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Support Team.

No, your example doesn’t work on our iPad 3. The site on which we have installed your plugin is a public website. We can’t make sure that all visitors with iPads have updated their iOS and Safari. I bought the plugin because it is supposed to work on iPads.

Ovidiu Support Team #4015

Hi,

We tested our demos and they work we don’t know why are you experiencing these issues. We tested your website on iPad and the template isn’t loading. Is this also a issue?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Thumbnails links do not work in iPad 2 or 3 is closed to new replies.