Thumbnails loading ridiculously slow Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WP NextGEN Gallery Template) Thumbnails loading ridiculously slow

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Support Team 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Hello, i purchased your thumbnail scroller back in July, Ive been trying to get it to work but it wont. Pretty much if i add more than 15 pictures to the scroll it takes forever to load, becuase it is trying to load all the images at once so i cant show full galleries with it. here is an example off my site:

http://thetaitranphotography.com/gallery/katy-perry-part-of-me-premiere/

yes it probably took 10-15 mins to load up all the images becuase your tumbnail scroller is trying to open all the pics at once. Ive tried minimizing the thumbnails and degrading the quality to its lowest and have concluded it is the thumbnail scroller causing the problem.

I would love to use the scroller can you please fix this.

in shortness, is there anyway too show the scroller as it is being loaded? or does it only show when all the images have loaded inside it? if so i guess i gotta refute the charge.

Ovidiu Support Team #4335

Hi,

The problem mite caused by the SEO optimization function. To solve this you have to go to the nggallery/gallery-dop-thumbnail-scroller.php file and edit at the end of the file:

with

just tried it everything disappeared it doesnt work at all now…

when i did what you told me the whole thumbnail scroller disappeared.

Ovidiu Support Team #4367

Hi,

Please send us the FTP login info so we can check the issue to support@dotonpaper.zendesk.com and also please put the link of this topic in the email.

just did!

Support Team Support Team #4416

Hello,

I fixed the problem. Please don’t forget to rate the item.

Thank you

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic Thumbnails loading ridiculously slow is closed to new replies.