Thumnail Scroller not Displaying after Moving Site to New Server Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Thumnail Scroller not Displaying after Moving Site to New Server

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• The thumbnail scroller no longer displays after moving our website to a new server.

URL – AnimeAvenue.net
    Scroller thumbnails should display underneath “FALL 2013 ANIME” – it is just a white box right now with nothing in it.

I made sure that the uploads folder is set to 777. I also switched from HTML to Ajax as the parsing method. Cleared cache, disabled minification plugin, and updated to the latest version of the Thumbnail scroller plugin.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by  Ziliano.

Ovidiu Support Team #5764

Hi,

The problem is a jQuery conflict. To solved this you just have to delete this line of code:

If you have any problems, please contact us.

Thank you.

Hi, thank you for looking into this for me. Do you have any idea where I can find that line of code? It’s not in my header.php or footer.php file.

I can’t find that line of code anywhere. It doesn’t show up when I browse the source code either.

Ovidiu Support Team #5969

The issue mite be caused by Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL vbulletin_lt.js.php:43 , if you fix this issue the plugin will work.

The only thing that could have been causing that code to display would be a VBulletin plugin that we had on the site. We’ve disabled and deleted it. The Thumbnail scroller is still not working. Any other ideas?

Ovidiu Support Team #6307

Please send us the admin login info so we can check the problem.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Ovidiu Support Team #6383

Hi,

Can you please send me the FTP login info so we can check issue.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Ovidiu Support Team #6653

Hi,

The problem is there is a error with the function do_shortcode that is taking the attributes from the shortcode. Because of this the plugin didn’t know the id of the scroller. We added a quick fix to make sure that the scroller appears but it only work with the first ID. There is nothing we can do from our end because the error mite be caused by a different plugin or theme.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your help in fixing this issue.

I still think it’s weird though since we didn’t make any other changes besides moving to a new server.

Best Regards,
    Ziliano

Ovidiu Support Team #6787

Hi,

Glad we could help. Yes, it is weird and we don’t know the cause of the problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic Thumnail Scroller not Displaying after Moving Site to New Server is closed to new replies.