TS WP Plugin Incompatible with OptimizePress 2.x Plugin Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) TS WP Plugin Incompatible with OptimizePress 2.x Plugin

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Hi,

OptimizePress is a visual page-authoring GUI plugin for WP with many built-in webpages and webpage objects available for configuration.

It supports a CustomCode object wherein I placed my Thumbnail Scroller shortcode.

The page publishes properly and the TS works fine.

However…

Having attempted to integrate the two, subsequent attempts to edit various webpage objects in OptimizePress get totally hosed and their editing interfaces never load.

This behavior even extends to OP-based pages where there are no TS shortcodes.

To troubleshoot this problem, I deactivated all of my WP plugins, reactivated OP first, reactivated the other plugins one by one, and tested OP’s editing GUI with each reactivation of a plugin.

I activated TS plugin last and discovered that it was the source of this conflict because OP worked fine as I activated each of the other plugins.

Once I reactivated TS, even with zero TS code to be found in any OP pages, OP’s editing interface would hang on OP pages where there never was any TS code in the first place!

The support team at OP tells me the conflict can persist even when there’s no TS code in any of the OP-authored pages.

They say OP is build in JavaScript and other plugins built in JavaScript can conflict.

They are willing to work with you (ie, the engineers or technical support folks supporting TS) to resolve this conflict.

I’d like to put you both in touch and supply you with an account at my website because resolving this conflict would be a win-win-win!

Thank you in advance for your timely and creative assistance.

Eric Rosen, CHT
    http://www.BustYourCravings.com

PS – I’d provide a link to the non-OP page where I perfected my TS before attempting to port it to my OP-based homepage, but activating the TS plugin will prevent me from using OP.

Marian Support Team #19415

Hello

Please you send us your wp-admin & ftp to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #19908

Hello

Sorry for delay ( i was unavailable last week. ).
    Now i’m looking to fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #20408

Hello

I’m afraid that our plugin is not compatible with optimizepress.
    We are looking to find a solution to make it compatible.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  elrEnvato.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  elrEnvato.

Marian Support Team #20478

Hello

I need some time to see how works optimize press to make it compatible with TS.
    When i will find a solution i will tell you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #20646

Hello

Our plugin is compatible with Optimeze Press but you need to write manually shortcode.
    The shortcode is [dopts id=”your_ts_id”].
    You can see here a demo: http://bustyourcravings.com/dop-test/

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic TS WP Plugin Incompatible with OptimizePress 2.x Plugin is closed to new replies.