Unable to drag images to adjust gallery layout. Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Unable to drag images to adjust gallery layout.

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Greetings,

I updated our website to WordPress 3.9 and have been unable to drag images in the gallery layout. The thumbnails appear to be locked. Additionally, when I update posts and assign them to several galleries I don’t see them in the galleries.

Mahalo

Oana Support Team #16499

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP login info in a private reply.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #16629

Hello,

Please check if the WP password is correct.

Thank you.

Yes password is correct please try again.

Thank You

Have you had a chance to check the site? It’s very important for us to update the gallery for business. Please let me know ASAP as we are approaching the 48 hour mark.

Thank You

Oana Support Team #16931

Hello,

I’m sorry for the late response. This option is not available in the version you have. So you can benefit from it, we need to upgrade the plugin. Do you want to do this for you?

Thank you.

Yes please do.

Oana Support Team #17020

Hello,

Please, can you send me your FTP logins?

Thank you.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Oana Support Team #17248

Hello,

Please check your FTP info is correct, because I can not connect.

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #17391

Hello,

I have a question, use the CDN server? Or account created for FTP does not have full access? We have added a new version, but unfortunately, I do not replace files.

Thank you.

Is it possible for you to send me the files and just let me know where I can replace them? – I have no explanation why you can’t connect and replace files.

Thank You.

Oana Support Team #17434

Hello,

The best solution, is to update the Plugin, login to CodeCanyon, head over to your Downloads section and re-download the plugin like you did when you bought it.
    Extract the zip’s contents, look for the extracted plugin folder, and after you have all the new files upload them using FTP to the /wp-content/plugins/dopwgg/ folder overwriting the old ones (this is why it’s important to backup any changes you’ve made to the plugin files).

Thank you.

Oana Support Team #17442

Hello,

The problem was solved. You can use it.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic Unable to drag images to adjust gallery layout. is closed to new replies.