Unable to see changes when I modify sizes or colors Status:

Home Forums Thumbnail Scroller (WordPress Plugin) Unable to see changes when I modify sizes or colors

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Hello,

I purchased yesterday this plugin willing to add a horizontal scroll film poster gallery.

When I modify height and width after updating the settings nothing changes. I modified both the thumb size and the gallery size but I am unable to see changes.

I may provide a link to a website where I found your gallery adapted as I expected to do.

Looking for hearing from you.

Best,

Marian Support Team #54218

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  mediaaetas.

Marian Support Team #54442

Hello

I’ve tried to connect to your wp-admin but i received this error :

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  mediaaetas.

Marian Support Team #54631

Hello

I’ve changed your Thumbnail Height from 100 px to 80 px and i’ve clicked on “Submit” button ( from front of the page – right side ) and everything works properly.
    You can se here :http://andreacasagrande.com/dop-test/
    Please click on “Submit” button ( from front of the page – right side ) after you made the changes for saving its.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #55314

Hello

Please send us your gallery link to guide you step by step.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #56341

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    I can’t find our gallery on you home page.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Hello,

after several attempts to set the gallery, two weeks ago, I was unable to log onto WordPress after several problems (it was very slow soon after and then I got an error script), therefore I had to delete everything, uninstall WP and databases loosing the whole website content.

I switched to bootstrap eventually, which is faster, clean and better as far as I am concerned.

Regards,

Marian Support Team #56368

Hello

Ok. If you have any problem please contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic Unable to see changes when I modify sizes or colors is closed to new replies.