update doesn't recognise url links in some images Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) update doesn't recognise url links in some images

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ovidiu 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

• Hi,

I’ve just tried to update the wall grid gallery – as per the recommended way – but some of the images seem to loose their url links once updated.

I’m using a child theme of 2012, with the images often used as feature links to other pages. The ones within pages seem to still be working, but the ones within widgets have lost their links.

I’m guessing it’s a clash with plugin ‘Display Widgets’ by Stratergy11 (see ).

As it’s not working I haven’t updated our site with your new release – please can you look into this, so we can update your plugin? (our site is )

Many thanks.

Ovidiu Support Team #5598

Hi,

Please send u the WP admin on private to check where is the problem.

Thank you.

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Ovidiu Support Team #5651

Hi,

Please send us the FTP on private.

Thank you.

Hi Ovidiu,

please can you update me on this issue, as i emailed all the requested info to you 5 days ago (31st Oct) and haven’t heard anything since??

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by  5high.

Ovidiu Support Team #5962

Hi,

We asked for you FTP credentials so we can fix the issue. Please send them.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Support Team Support Team #6262

Hello,

I’m sorry for the delayed response. Can you please check if admin login is working. We need to test our modifications.

Thank you

Please can you let me know what’s happening? It’s been 3 weeks now since I contacted you about this issue, and in order for you to test any modifications I’ve had to keep the new WGG running on our site – so our links aren’t working.

Please can you at least let me know if you still need it, otherwise I’ll revert to your previous release, so our website can function properly again.

Thanks.

Ovidiu Support Team #6632

Hi,

The problem is was with a function that we used in jQuery. We removed it and it works now.

Thanks – all works great now :)

Ovidiu Support Team #6649

Glad to help don’t forget to rate this item.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic update doesn't recognise url links in some images is closed to new replies.