Upgraded from 1.7 to 2.0 and my galleries disapeared Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Upgraded from 1.7 to 2.0 and my galleries disapeared

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• I have been using version 1.7 for a year with no problems, I use the galleries to make grid layouts and link the thumbs to pages. I also use more than one gallery on a page in many instances again with no problem. I upgraded the other day and the second gallery of the page would not show up, I also have custom page templates and the single gallery on those would not show up. Luckily I made a backup and I reverted back right away as my site is an active income producing business. I thought it could be some sort of code javascript type issue but my first gallery of the two would show up. NOTE I am still using wp 5.1 do you think this is the problem? it says its ok from wp 5 -9.2 right?

Oana Support Team #26174

Hello,

Please send us the WP admin and FTP login info in a private reply so we can check the problem.

Thank you.

I reverted back to the ver. 1.7 I just upgraded to wp 3.9.2 I will test it on a test site and let you know if there is a problem

Oana Support Team #26335

Hello,

Of course, if any problem arises, don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic Upgraded from 1.7 to 2.0 and my galleries disapeared is closed to new replies.