[Urgent] Many reservations at the same time. Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) [Urgent] Many reservations at the same time.

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Hi everyone,

I have a serious problem and I am looking for your help. I will need to write a custom code and ask for your help to show me the right way.

In my opinion, there is a HUGE bug in the calendar (at least in my version. I cannot update it since I added several custom lines of code)

In my calendars, I have 5 available slots every day and only 1 available reservation of each slot. So, if someone books for a specific datetime, there will not be available for anyone else.

The BUG. If I open the same calendar in two tabs, I can place a booking in one tab and then go to the second tab and place a booking for the exact same date time. There isn’t any check on the database if specific date time has been booked in the meantime.

So, since I have a lot of traffic in my website, I ended up with 3-4 reservations at the same date time when I offer only 1.

I want to write a code, which will check the database for a reservation the selected date time and if there is one, it will return a message that it is not available any more.

It is really important and certainly a bug that makes the plugin unusable. So, please, give me any hint that could help me.

Sabina Support Team #64682

Hello,

What version are you using ?
    In the last version only the first user to click the Book button makes the reservation.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Version 2.0.7 bought from Envato

Sabina Support Team #64742

Can you update the plugin to the last version ?

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Unfortunately, I have some many custom parts that will create more problems than the update solves.

I don’t ask to do it for me. But if you could point me to the function that does this check, I could update it in a test server, grab that code and place it to the original site.

Sabina Support Team #64863

I am sorry for the late reply.

Please write on the new support forum to help with your request.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic [Urgent] Many reservations at the same time. is closed to new replies.