Vimeo videopanel in mobilephone zoom in and out Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Vimeo videopanel in mobilephone zoom in and out

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oana 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• I use a child theme for twenty fourteen theme. I have trouble playing Vimeo links with Wall / Grid on my mobile phone “Samsung Gallaxy S4″. The panel for the video player (play, rewind, full screen) zooms in and out all the time when playing the movie. There are also problems to exit full screen mode. What could be the problem? I’ve tried with different installations on different WordPress themes, but oddly enough, it’s only problem with all WordPress Twenty versions. I would like to get help with this. Thanks :)

Almost a solution.

It took me several days to figure it out, but if I remove the caption and leave it blank. It works.

But it would be nice to get an answer how to use the plugin with a caption. A quick help would be nice, a customer is waiting.

Oana Support Team #11387

Hello,

Please send us a link.

Thank you.

Hi. The site isn´t released yet. It´s pw protected. Can I send you the pw in private mail?

Oana Support Team #11413

Hello,

Please send us the admin info on the forum by marking the “Set as private reply”.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic Vimeo videopanel in mobilephone zoom in and out is closed to new replies.