Feature Requests Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) Feature Requests

This topic is: not a support question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  adrsadrs 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Support Team Support Team #167

You need a feature added to this item? Please say it here. We will try to add it in a future update.

I like the possibility of pages instead of the scrollbar.

I would like to have the possibility to add a PlayImageButton so I can separate video thumb from my ordinary “real” image thumbs. So the thumb looks like an videoplayer.

It would be great to have the functionality of the “Simple Matted Thumbnails” plug-in added to the options for thumbnails. This plugin allows images to be resized and matted to fit within a specified size. (I’ll ask if it already exists and I just don’t know how to set it.)

Hi, i would like if it would be possible potrait oriented thumbnails while photo is lanscape oriented. Now while trying to crop in such situation this happens: http://emendoo.wordpress.com.panda.serveriai.lt/iksate/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/crop.jpg

I would like while editing thumbnails it adjusts proportionally. At first it shows ok when it is freshly uploaded (even lanscape photo and portrait thumbnail) but cuts thumbnail while croping

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) is closed to new topics and replies.