where the lightbox opens Status:

Home Forums Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) where the lightbox opens

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Is there any way to get the lightbox to open right over the thumbnail? The wall grid on my site has 12 rows with 10 thumbnails in each row. When I click on the thumbnails in the lower rows, .i.e., rows 7, 8, 9, 10 , 11 or 12, the lightbox opens but it’s not visible on my screen (MacBook 13″) unless I scroll up to it. Someone who doesn’t know they have to scroll to the lightbox will miss it completely. Any fix for this?

Marian Support Team #37026

Hello

Please send us your wp-admin & ftp info ( as private reply ) to see and fix your problem.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Marian Support Team #37112

Hello

Please send us a test link.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Marian Support Team #37401

Hello

Do you want to add some changes that will auto scroll to the lightbox ?
    If you agree i will do this.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  jeffeyrich.

Marian Support Team #37527

Hello

Done. You can use it.
    You can test here. ( after you clear your browser cache ).

Best Regards,
    Support Team

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  jeffeyrich.

Marian Support Team #38119

Hello

Sorry for delay. We was in winter holiday.
    Yes you can update the wordpress version but don’t update the Wall/Grid Gallery (WordPress Plugin) because you will loose my changes.

If you like our item and support please don’t forget to give us 5 stars on Codecanyon ( http://codecanyon.net/downloads )
    If you have any question please contact us again.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic where the lightbox opens is closed to new replies.