WooCommerce Issue after update – Sorry, this product cannot be purchased. Status:

Home Forums Booking System PRO (WordPress Plugin) WooCommerce Issue after update – Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sabina 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• I have just upgraded to the latest version.

Our WooCommerce variable products did not display pricing accurately so I have switched a test product to a simple product instead (the upgrade notes say we no longer need to use variable products? Is this correct?).

The issue is that when the product is set as a simple product I cannot purchase it. When I click add to cart I get the error message :

Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.

Are there instructions on how we set up products with this new version? The instructions available still show the old variable product method.

Thank you.

Sabina Support Team #63909

Hello,

Please send your WP login information to help.
    In a private reply.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

This reply content has been deleted.

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Sabina Support Team #63985

This is an automatic action, which occurs after a week, if the user provided sensitive information in a private reply.

Can you please mark that reply as private – I don;t want any links to our site under development. Thanks,

I did try this fix – but it seemed to be the wrong way to solve it – which is why I asked if there was any documentation on how to set up the products with this new version of the plug-in. The product pricing is set on the booking calendars – if Monday is $48 and Tuesday is $35, or if a half day rate is less than the full day how can I set a price on the woo commerce product level without causing confusion? Also – see other post – when I try to fix this way the information from the child info form below does not get passed through to the cart as it used to.

Thanks!

Sabina Support Team #64080

You can set the smallest price in the Product settings.
    I am looking into the other topic.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Thanks for the reply. However – if I set a price on the woo commerce product it causes to new issues:

1. my admin has to update pricing in two places overtime they update the calendars (when pricing changes)
    2. the price is now shown on my shop page thumbnails and the single product pages. Not something I wanted.

This feels like a step backwards not an improvement. ?

Sabina Support Team #64494

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic WooCommerce Issue after update – Sorry, this product cannot be purchased. is closed to new replies.