Working example wanted Status:

Home Forums Booking Calendar PRO (jQuery Plugin) Working example wanted

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marian 2 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Can anyone please a working example of the scripts to send data on the reservation to the sender and the recipient to send? In the description of the script, it is very easy to describe it to integrate. There can be no question. Unfortunately, the support of the team simply stops – without result. For that I have paid a lot of money. Not only the php script. The wordpress version I bought out of desperation to it maybe to get out on the basis of the scripts alone. No Chance. I do not want to use the WordPress version. My website is not in WordPress. As I read here, I’m not the only one with this problem. The script is incomplete and I find it impossible to sell it so. What do I get when it so easily is not possible, also perform the reservation, or the desire of the reservation as email to send to the receiver and transmitter.
    Help would be great. After many requests of this kind, the team of developers should finally respond.

Friendly greetings to everyone.

Marian Support Team #52043

Hello

Sorry for delay.
    Please send us your calendar link and ftp info ( as private reply ) to do this for you.

Best Regards,
    Support Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic Working example wanted is closed to new replies.